Just a fun one this month, nothing too revolutionary. The idea is that you have a pool of pre-rolled dice you can sub dice in whenever you want, but if you run out, you suffer consequences.
It’s deliberately fairly open, so the setting can be anything from a modern day detective with inside information to fantasy mages and seers. Or call Foresight Vampire Powers and do a vampire thing; it works just fine.
- AW-style tiered resolution, using a dice pool and “pick two” mechanic.
- A decent character sheet.
- A board-game style scene grid with scene focus events.
- Simple sliding character stats based on the ones in A Dirty World.
- Quite a few tables, though some are not new.