An experimental playthrough of my oracle game, 6 Hours to Midnight.
As is the case almost always, the names are randomly generated – I ended up picking more of the “real” ones that slipped through than usual because it just seemed to fit.
Content is also generated on the spot as it occurred to me, also as usual – play to find out! – except the epilogue which I thought a bit about and wrote up today.
I did edit a bit more heavily than usual (which is still very little), mostly to remove duplicate phrasing and correct some dialogue, which is always hard to write on the fly.
Mechanics evolved a bit in play, but overall I’m pretty happy with them (and the game itself).
This is a long one, about three times the length of my usual “session”, but I couldn’t think of a good way to break it up since it’s already divided into “hours”.